Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
-24 oz. Pizza Girl Marinara divided
-1 cup flour
-1 cup bread crumbs
-1 eggplant, sliced lengthwise into 3 to 4 thin slices
-3 cups of ziti pasta
-1/2 cup ricotta cheese
-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
-One ball of smoked mozzarella, sliced thin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cover the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish with a thin coating of spaghetti sauce.
3. Add flour and bread crumbs to individual bowls or plates.
4 Dip eggplant slices in flour, then egg, then in bread crumbs. Place a layer of eggplant slices in the sauce. Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown; set aside.
5. Turn up oven to 375 degrees F.
6. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain and rinse.
7. In a medium bowl, mix ziti, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup marinara sauce.
8. Lightly grease another 9×13-inch baking dish and spoon in the ziti mixture.
9. Lay the baked eggplant on top of the ziti, then top with an even layer of smoked mozzarella.
10. Bake until cheese is perfectly melted on top.
Serve and devour!
Organic Veggie Penne with Pizza Girl Vodka Sauce (vegetarian)
Who doesn’t love creamy veggies? Pizza Girl Vodka sauce has people licking there plates clean and this dish is no exception. This dish will ensure your child eats there veggies. You don’t need meat but you can add a chicken breast or carbonara to this dish if you fancy.
1 24 ounce jar of Pizza Girl vodka sauce
1 box of your favorite penne pasta
1 cup frozen peas
8 cups baby spinach
1 chopped zucchini
1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
- while penne is boiling sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of olive oil in another pan
- add in penne and cook following package instructions leaving slightly aldente
- add slices zucchini and peas during the last 3 minutes
- Stir in spinach. Drain and place back into the pot.
- Pour on Pizza Girl Vodka sauce and add in the sautéed mushrooms. Stir serve and devour.
Pizza Girl Spaghetti Squash Casserole
This cheesy and delicious low carb casserole will go above and beyond to satisfy you and your family.
2 ripe spaghetti squash
1 tbsp olive oil
To make the spaghetti squash, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cut squash right down the middle. Scoop out al the seeds and place cut side down on a lightly oiled bang dish so they don’t stick.
- bake squash in the oven for 45 minutes until tender.
- mean while drizzle oil into a large pan over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until fragrent about 2 minutes. Add the ground beef and cook until meat is no longer pink, drain if necessary.
- Add in your Pizza Girl Marinara sauce into the meat skillet. Let cook for 2 minutes until meats saturated in sauce.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- when squash is ready remove from oven and scrape out all the strands of spaghetti using a fork, placing into a large bowl for convenience.
- Spread out an even layer of the marinara with beef on the bottom of the dish and spread out evenly. then layer with the spaghetti squash , then the rest of the meat sauce , and a final layer of the spaghetti squash .
- Top with a light mozzarella cheese
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. remove foil and bake another 10 minute to brown the cheese a bit.
- Top is fresh basil and serve!
One pot Cauliflower Pizza Girl Puttanesca (Paleo, Vegan)
5 minute prep time. I love this dish because its incredibly easy, but the finished dish is quite impressive.
1 head of cauliflower , large outside leaves removed.
1 24 ounce jar of Pizza Girl Puttanesca sauce
1 cup flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- Place whole head of cauliflower in a large pot. it should fit comfortably, with 1 to 2 inches of room left on all sides
- Pour in Pizza Girl Puttanesca sauce
- gently push whole head of cauliflower into the sauce
- drizzle with olive oil and cover
- Let cook for 45 minutes. To serve garnish with chopped parsley.
Zucchini Sticks with Pizza Girl Marinara dip
Who doesn’t love to snack healthy but not sacrifice savory flavor? With these Oven-fried Zucchini sticks you can do just that.
Coconut oil cooking spray
1/2 cup italian seasoned breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
2 tablespoons romano cheese, freshly grated
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon parsley
3 medium zucchini
1/4 cup milk – (may replace with almond or coconut milk)
1 cup Pizza Girl Marinara sauce
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Place bread crumbs, cheeses, garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley in a Ziploc bag. Set aside
- Cut each zucchini lengthwise into 8 pieces; cut each piece n half
- beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl
- Dip each piece of zucchini in egg mixture then bread crumb mixture
7.Repeat until all the sticks are coated, place them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown and tender
- Serve with warmed up Pizza Girl marinara and devour!
One pan Chicken Pizza Girl Puttanesca
This is a zesty main dish you can feel good about serving your family. Great to serve alongside a veggie, rice or quinoa that will soak up the sauce flavor as you eat the dish.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 24 ounce jar of Pizza Girl Puttanesca sauce
Salt & Pepper
- Set a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- add oil to the pan and cook the breasts for 4 to 5 minutes
- add the puttanesca sauce and cook the rest of the way. about another 5 minutes until chicken done to your liking.
- Serve along side a veggie or quinoa